Monday, May 17, 2010

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

Jodi and I are really serious about doing the Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure 5K run on October 2, 2010. I've donated alot to this race in the past, but never participated. And since my aunt (and my Lady loo loo) is a recent breast cancer survivor twice, I thought this would be a good run to do. So, yay...beer.

It would be awesome if you guys could join us as one big Skydive Houston group. I did set the total team donation high, but it can always be changed. Let me know if you want to participate or just sign up. Yes, it's on a Saturday.


In order for family, friends, neighbors & co-workers to register online on your team, have them:

1. Log on to www.komen-houston.org
2. Click on “Race for the Cure”
3. Click on “Join an Existing Team” on the right hand side of the page
4. In the second gray box Search for team by entering in the name (It's Team Skydive Houston)
5. Follow registration process. The registration fee must be paid by credit card
Race day packet including Race bib and official Race t-shirt will be mailed directly to registrant free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.