Thursday, May 27, 2010

Marathon in the Hawaiian Islands

Um...beautiful island. Check. Awesome weather. Check. Running with such amazing scenery...um, why are you even asking me? Yesterday, Jodi found this Honolulu Marathon on the internet. It's December 12, 2010. I won't do a full marathon (Jodi might), because I have my half marathon the following month. Plus, I kindof want to pop my cherry for the longest that I have ever run at the Houston Chevron Marathon. Call me traditional, but I want to keep it at home. But this marathon has a 10K that you can participate in, which would be perfect. Higdon does want me to do a 10K before my half marathon albeit three weeks before, but I will take it where I can get it.

So, who's with me?

I found this site, which tells more about what goes on at this marathon. The website listed above isn't updated just yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.