Finally, I decided that I wanted to participate. On May 4, 2013, I signed up for my first Foodie Pen Pal experience. Immediately, the person (Mary at colleenshomecooking.com) that had me as a receiver contacted me for information on what I liked and disliked. I contacted my assigned person. I was excited and immediately got my package ready.
And then I got my package.
|I devoured the Mini Peanut Butter and Mini Cheddar Crackers almost intantly.|
|Mary made me homemade mustard...yum!|
|And I got a little surprise added recipe.|
- Late July Mini Peanut Butter and Cheddar Cheese Crackers from Massachusetts are YUMMY!
- Homemade Brown and Yellow Mustard is made from Vidal Blanc Wine. I absolutely love this mustard and mustard in general. As soon as she said, "I make homemade mustard," I was sold.
- Trappist Preserves made from Trappist Monks is such a great jelly for my PB&Js. I love their beer, so why not preserves.
- Sunbutter Natural is sunflower seed butter. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to soon.
- Equally Exchange Organize Chocolate Espresso Bean bar was great, but compared to everything else in the box, it was not my favorite. And I love love LOVE chocolate. So, for me to pick other things over the chocolate means that those other things are THAT good.
- I can't go wrong with a recipe for roasting Cauliflower. I loved that touch.
For my first experience, I was impressed and can't wait to do it next month. Maybe you will be on my list.