Monday, June 7, 2010

A Relay Run with a Big Group

So, I was on Runner's World looking up random running events when I came across the Ragner Relay. I thought to myself, "Self, this is pretty cool and what a way to see the scenery." What I also like is that it's over a couple of days and can run in the night; some of the courses go through multiple states. So, I sent it to Jodi to see what she thought and I didn't have to twist her arm to take this journey with me. I just have to get 10 more people and a car/truck/van all decorated. Naturally, it would be a Skydive Houston team and skydiving theme automobile. I really love the New York one and we both collectively love the Connecticut/Boston one. I could go see a Red Sox game when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.