Monday, June 7, 2010

Hot Undies Run in Houston

So, Jodi found this interesting two mile run on Saturday, August 21, 2010 p.m. I think it sounds like so much fun.

Hot Undies Run in Houston
Beat the Houston heat! Run 2 miles in your undies! Jog through misting stations. Follow up with a great cool down party, DJ music, and raffles. Hosted by Brian O'Neill's Traditional Irish Pub and BON Running Club, located in Rice Village, near Rice University, University of Houston, medical campuses, and downtown Houston. This is a charity event for the benefit of the Children's Tumor Foundation. Participants of this event will help make a difference in the lives of children and adults affected by the Neurofibromatosis disorders. Join us for this worthy cause!

Who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. Hey now that you have gotten me to take off my shirt when I run (running in a sports bra), I think I can handle the undies, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.