Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When it Rains, It is a Cat 5 Hurricane

Anyone that has read this blog knows that I've suffered a very bad ankle injury that took me out of running, skydiving, etc. for six months (at least). Well, I finally got cleared from physical therapy and started running again (skydiving is something different for different reasons) and hiking.

Then, last Thursday, because the Gods didn't think I was punished enough, bestowed a new injury on me. I was at a stop light sitting there, chilling when a GMC Sierra truck didn't see that we were all stopped and slammed into my car. This sent me in to the car in front of me (not that much damage). The rear of my car is in bad shape, but will hopefully be fixed in 2-3 weeks.

I am okay, but my back, shoulders, and neck are messed up pretty bad. I have no fractures or torn anything, but it's tight. So this means that I'm out for running, hiking, and anything exercising for a while. I have to get ready for my backpacking trip in like 4 weeks. GRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.