Friday, July 8, 2011

Walking is Considered Exercise...I Swear!

Mal and I had a plan, a big plan to run yesterday. We planned it all week. We would run by her house, she would cook me a delicious healthy meal, and hten we would go to the country bar to get some more exercise (but really to drink back on the pounds we just removed). However, our plans didn't quite go so well.

Fearing that I would have a repeat of almost heat exhaustion like the last time we running by her house, I was relunctant to get there very early. Needless to say, I got there by 7 p.m. and our other friend that was going to join as the country bar was already there. She was not planning to run and Mal already had food going since I was later than usual (even though I told her that I would be there between 6:30 and 7...whatever, I digress).

So, the plan changed. We would have dinner and then walk and then go dancing. We had food and it was not very good (not Mal's fault). Then, we went for a walk hitting the outer loop first and the inner loop second. It was a nice after dinner walk and it's still exercise.

Afterwards, we got all gussied up and went to the "trendy" country bar where the men only saw a farm on a television. I got to dance and sometimes fast and spinning. I was out of breath and sweaty. So, it's still a workout regardless of what you think. I had fun. I can't wait to do it again, but plan to go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.