Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back from England

Wow! What an amazing trip for me. I needed it and as much as I ate, I still walked ALOT. I think on Sunday, I did the most walking by taking a walking tour of city and then walking some more. I have no idea how much I clocked mile wise, but it was alot. Plus, I did a great deal with a pack on my backpack. I got to see the sights. So, it's great to have this great scenery, whilst walking.

I was also on the canals of the England shire. You can only imagine where J.R.R. Tolkien got his inspiration. And yes, I was on the lookout for hobbits. There, I had to use arm strength to put the boat towards the docks and use my legs and arms to do the locks on the canals.

All in all, exercise wise, I had a great trip for my body. I'm actually sore and I got back home on Monday. Now, I just have to start running again. I think I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.