Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Additions to My Morning Routine

This will be a short post since I don't really have much to add this week. I don't have physical therapy, because Jeff is gone. Also, I'm attempting to run a mile some time this week to see if I could actually be ready for a half marathon in the middle of April. I'm not sure when I'm doing this since it was rainy and windy yesterday and I'm going to Cowboy Mouth tonight. Oh and if I can't do the half, then I will probably do the 5K. I have do something!

On top of my 50 front crunches, 30 side crunches for each side, and 20 situps, I added 50 squats yesterday morning. This morning, I changed up the side crunches by physically turning my body to the side and crunching up. Is that even the right term? Well whatever it is, I felt it really working better than what I was doing. It was hard. I also only did 30 squats since I woke up late and didn't have time to do 50.

Did I mention that I can't wait to be back to my old self? Man, this is taking a lot longer than I thought. I can't be too old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.