Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tunnel Time Again

So, I wasn't going to go to www.skyventurecolorado.com
this past weekend, but it was a big event and somebody from www.skyventurecolorado.com
had to represent. I'm not going to lie, I like going up there, but I was hurt and wasn't sure I would have real fun. However, I did have some fun. I even managed to get into the wind tunnel for 10 minutes before I slammed into a wall and using my bad foot (yeah, I know) to stop the blow. Once that happened, my ankle started swelling and hurting. Todd said that it would be okay, just don't go balls to the wall (pun intended) and get out as soon as it starts hurting. Also, the guy that had broke his foot and just had surgery was in there flying. I felt like a wuss with my little torn ligament. He did major damage.

Even though, I didn't get to fly all that much, I still had fun. I love the tunnel. My arms are still sore and I went flying on Saturday. If you never been, you must go at some point in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.