Friday, January 21, 2011

INSURANCE CARDS

Normally, I wouldn't post this, because it is stupid. However, I finally FINALLY got my insurance cards in the mail. In fact, I got 2 sets (a total of 4). Is that weird? Oh, who cares, I have my insurance cards.

Today, I'm heading back to www.skyventurecolorado.com for their Third Annual Tunnel Boogie (boogie is a big party, usually skydiving event for skydivers). I'm not sure if I'm actually getting in the tunnel. My husband said it would be good, but don't go all crazy and get out immediately if it hurts. I'm going, because I already had the ticket and I'm going to represent Skydive Houston.

It will be good to get out of Houston for the weekend and enjoy the mountain air. Although, I'm not sure my nose can handle it since it's still not recovered from my trip to Grand Junction the first 2 weeks of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.