Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Probably Last Post of 2010

Well, I'm still waiting on the insurance and doctor appointment. I'm officially at wit's end with this damn ankle. I'm going on 9 weeks now and it's only gotten worse.

But the good news started last week. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I was about to get in to the shower and thought, "Hey, you, big one...again." I got alittle scared and just started doing crunches. I did probably 200 crunches in different ways: front, side, butt, etc. I even did 20 squats when I was done; however, I had to put all my weight on one side, because of my ankle. This hurt my knee. So, I won't be doing those too much anymore.

Something clicked inside me and since Thursday, I have done 100 crunches everyday when I get out of the shower. I even did them everyday this week, which is hard since I'm up at 5:15 in the morning and not really awake. Why after the shower? Well, as I explained to Mal, because that's when I'm most energized and likely to do exercises. Surprisingly, I have been pretty strict on it even when I'm running late to work. So, high five for me.

I wish I could do more exercises, but I can't. Shoot, I wish I could run right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to add on 100 more each morning. It will for sure depend on how much time I have in the mornings. Judging by this morning, I wouldn't have had time.

Everyone, Have a great new year's eve. Party like it's 1999!

1 comment:

  1. "Hey, you, big one"... GMAB...and just in case you don't get that, it means GIVE ME A BREAK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.