Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Foodie Pen Pal 2014

The Lean Green Bean

It's Foodie Pen Pal (FPP) Reveal Day! The last time I did FPP, Lindsey had us send and receive from the same person. It was the same for this month, too. And I have to agree that I love it this way. My pen pal had a beautiful name, Naijean. She is originally from Grenada, but lives in Texas. At first, I was apprehensive about sending a package to someone in Texas, because, well, I live in Texas. I thought we wouldn't be able to get new things for each other. I was wrong...so very wrong.
 
She sent me beef cube sticks (amazing), these energy bars (perfect), homemade grape juice (delish), and granola (had to put it away, because I kept eating too much of it). I loved everything. I honestly can't remember which Bearded Brothers bar I loved the best. I did find out that they aren't great (or at least the Peach Ginger ones) during long runs. I kept burping ginger. I guess there could be worse things.
 
Her package was so great that I felt bad about my package; it just didn't live up to the standards of this package. It really was just a crazy two weeks for me.
 
Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of my package. I only took two pictures of these brands so that I can remember to find them later.
 

 
If you want to join next month, then visit The Lean Green Bean.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.