Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to My Abs

Well, I have had quite a lot of personal stuff going on in my life right now and basically doing my precious ab workout every morning stopped. I was either running late or basically arguing about something. So, I stopped. I haven't even played my ab video.

But that all changed today, this morning in fact. As I listened to Pink's new song, F*cking Perfect (yes, that's how it is spelled), I did my crunches. And I didn't count. I just crunched away until the song was done and then some more during the commercials. YAY! I'm back. I guess looking at yourself in the mirror (and not bad since I haven't been eating very well) and realizing that it's time to get back on the horse.

Also, I had to cancel Physical Therapy (my first real sesson) on Thursday due to our bad weather, ice whatever storm that came through. So, I go today at 5. I'm so ready to get this damn ankle healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.