Monday, June 27, 2011

Extreme Abs

I was going to run yesterday morning after I took out the dogs. However, I woke up later than I expected and it was already getting hot by the time I took out the dogs and walked to the grocery store in crappy flip flops that gave me blisters (and all in my PJs). So, at least I got in a 1 mile walk with 2 bags of somewhat heavy groceries on one arm and a 12 pack of coke on the other arm. This counts as an arm and leg workout to me.

Later on in the day, I decided to bust out Jackie's Extreme Abs since my DVD player works again. I can't express how much I love this DVD. It's quick and it hurts. She has such beautiful abs and I really need to get in shape. I have decided that I will do this workout every morning instead of my other morning routine. However, today (my first morning) was canceled. I got up early enough to take care of this quick workout, but I had to leave. There is something wrong with my car and I wasn't expecting the guy to be there so quickly. I am going to try to do this video when I get home, but I may have to run a great deal of errands when I get off work. Tomorrow for sure unless something else bad happens. I just knocked on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will respond shortly.